Phoenix Creative Planning Centers Foundation
Phoenix Creative Planning Centers Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 82181
Phoenix, AZ 85071
Executive Summary #2 Developing a Partnering Agreement between Two Companies
Clients: Fortune 500 Mining Company & International Equipment Dealer
Sanctioner: Dealer CEO
Leader/Director: Phoenix CPC Consultant
Team: Representatives of both companies
Problem: “Development of a Partnering Agreement Between Two
Approach: Development of all the things the two companies agreed
Results: Built good will and understanding among all the participants.
Variations of partnering exercises:
1. Development of a plan for a California consulting firm and an
Arizona investment company to work together toward merger. Results:
Completion of plan in one day, including a partnering agreement.
4. Defining the agreement of services between global management
5. Resolution of crisis situation among a regional development authority
6. Mediation of two parties involved in a legal dispute to show positions.
7. Plan association of 30 U.S. companies and their joint marketing efforts.